We are seeking a highly skilled financial team member, with exceptional attention to detail and business administration skill.
If you are skilled in the financial program MYOB Advanced we especially want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for the overall financial management of the business including but not limited to:
- Manage Accounts Payable, Receivable, payroll, bank reconciliation, credit card balance, and business cash flow to a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
- Manage cash flow and liaise with debtors to ensure prompt payment and negotiate with creditors if required regarding credit terms.
- Work with the Administration team to contribute to the annual budget regarding any purchasing activities, systems and processes.
- In collaboration with the Administration team creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses.
- Develop and implement financial and contract terms management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with key people to ensure clear communication of financial policies and bluebottle’s expectations.
Key competencies required:
- Familiarity with finance / accounting software such as MYOB Advanced and Smoothpay highly regarded.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well-developed accounts and financial contract terms negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of business accounting procedures and relevant legislation.
- Proven ability of developing effective finance management policies.
- Proven ability to analyse information and develops financial reporting.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of tasks at once.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to Chay Moran on email@example.com