Tackling the global climate crisis is a responsibility for us all. How Interact Hospitality guest room control systems help?

The recently published white paper, “Guest Room Control Systems. How much energy can your hotel save with Interact Hospitality? ” published by Signify in partnership with Cundall indicates that with the installation of Interact Hospitality as compared with no smart system, hotels can reduce their energy usage significantly.

A luxury/upscale hotel can save 28.5% and with Greenmode an additional 10%, a total reduction in energy usage of 38.5%, while a midscale hotel can save 25% and with Greenmode an additional 3% saving for total reduction in energy use of 28% per guest room, per year.

Installing control management systems such as Interact Hospitality, reduces running costs and makes a contribution to tackling the global climate crisis.

DOWNLOAD a copy of the white paper.

Contact us to discuss Interact Hospitality!
EMAIL or call 1300 473 507
READ MORE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *